The agapanthus change the color in autumn with Pintyplus
Some flowers and plants, such as agapanthus, lose color, lose leaves and flowers when autumn comes. But with Pintyplus spray paints, we can make them bloom again and have beautiful colors.
Mrs. Cricket teaches us how to paint dried agapanthus.
Agapanthus is the only genus in the subfamily Agapanthoide of the flowering plant family Amaryllidaceae. The family is in the monocot order Asparagales. The name is derived from Greek (agape-love) and (Athos-flower).
When the leaves dry, instead of pruning and throwing them away, we can use them to create a beautiful bouquet of colorful flowers with any range of Pintyplus spray paints: Basic, Evolution, even Chalk Paint.
- YELLOW GREEN (RAL 6018): this green is a perfect shade to give that natural touch to the floral bouquet. The color that shows how agapanthus stalks sprout again in your home. Always incorporate it into any decorative object to call good luck.
- ANTIQUE PINK (RAL 3014): put a lot of love with this color to your crafts. The sensations of sensitivity, tenderness, and affection combine with this pink tone that always induces kindness, surrender, and generosity
- MINT TURQUOISE (RAL 6033): the tone that adopts the name of a precious stone. A color that brings tranquility in any space of our home. Always useful to start over with renewed ideas. A color that relaxes, calms and transmits peace.
- ZINC YELLOW (RAL 1018): bring light and energy to your bouquet of flowers. It is the tone of the range of Pintyplus Evolution spray paints that induces the understanding, lighting, and warmth of your home.
- DARK BLUE (RAL 5017): A timeless color that identifies our planet. It is the water of the oceans, the rain that arrives in autumn, the sky that when we look at it calms us. Use it also to give serenity and elegance to your agapanthus.
- SALMON (RAL 3022): with this color, we provide freshness to our bouquet of flowers. A soft color widely used in home decoration.
- Cut the stem in a long measure. You can always reduce it later depending on the vase. It is preferable that they are cut at the beginning, because later they may be very short.
- Leaf them if there is still a small leaf or old flower.
- Spray the spray on each stem of the color you want always keeping the distance of 20-25cm so that there are no drops or excess paint.
They can last for years and everyone will be surprised with the result. They will hardly know what type of plant it is.
Don’t you think it’s a great option to make a gift or detail? A handmade bouquet.
Follow us on: Facebook