The spray paint waterproofs and blocks the moisture
How to apply anti-stains paint?
- First of all clean the affected area with a disinfectant or chlorine solution, use a rag, a cleaning brush or a scraper.
- Advisable to wear gloves, goggles, and mask to avoid the harmful effects of the process. Safety is always important in any project you will make using and applying any type of Pintyplus spray paint.
- Sand the surface to smooth it and apply a fungicidal product. Always follow the product instructions
- Clean the entire surface thoroughly without leaving any remaining mold. Let the surface to dry and ventilate the area for a day.
- ApplyAnti-stains spray paint Pintyplus. It is a matt white anti-stains spray paint which covers and seals definitely tough stains on walls and ceilings. High coverage product. Does not yellow.Inhibits moisture.
It can be applied to concrete, drywall, plaster, and wood and it is also useful in masonry. Ideal for covering different stains of: pen, smoke, nicotine, moisture, etc. Clean previously the surface before its application.
- Shake the can vigorously for 1 minute after the mixing balls sound. Spray from a distance of 25/30 cm, applying thin and quick layers, first horizontally and then vertically. It is advisable to spray two thin layers instead of one thick layer in order to obtain uniform coverage and avoid paint sags.
Once the operation is completed reverse the can and push the nozzle until only gas comes out in order to prevent nozzle clogging.