How to apply metallic spray paint
If you want to paint an object with a glossy finish, we recommend that you use one of our ranges of metallic spray paint. This type of paint looks great on any surface, especially if it is in natural sunlight since metallic tones can be appreciated. Also, you will not fall into the monotony of a normal color
At PINTYPLUS we have two main ranges of metallic paints:
- Range of: Pintyplus BASIC acrylic metallic effect spray paint: this type of paint is perfect for objects inside the home, designed to use indoors with outdoors. In addition, it can be used on metal, wood, plastic, stone, cardboard, and all kinds of objects that you want to paint.
- Range of: Pintyplus EVOLUTION metallic spray paint: this range of spray paints is perfect thanks to its ultra-fast drying, high coverage, and smooth and uniform finish. And it can be applied to any type of porous material, from metal to wood, plastic, stone, and cardboard.
PINTYPLUS Metallic Paint Colors
From the BASIC range of paint with a metallic finish we find three different colors:
- Gold color (Gold P151): the metallic gold color of the BASIC range will make the objects you paint to stand out from any other side.
- Silver color (Silver P150): the silver color will make objects that you paint with spray paint stand out like a precious jewel: this is a very clean color that, combined with white, helps to create elegant and relaxed environments.
- Bronze color (Copper P152): bronze is a particular color that transmits effort and the fulfillment of objectives. And it is perfect to use in any DIY project.
- Blue (Blue MT154 ): the blue color is perfect for decorating small and medium objects that we want to stand out, such as boxes, tables, chairs, …
- Black (Black MT153): black is perfect for recovering and leaving damaged parts of cars, motorcycles, or bicycles as new.
- Gold (MT192 Gold): Gold is perfect for making an object worn by the passage of time shine.
- Silver (Silver MT191): it is an ideal color to recover the shine of metallic, plastic, wooden pieces … that you want to regain their initial charm.
- Red (Red MT155): if you are thinking of restoring an old piece of furniture, such as a hallway, red is your color. Give a new life to your home without spending a great fortune.
- Dark gray (Gray MT156): dark gray combined with white is a color that conveys a lot of warmth and elegance
How to apply the metallic spray paint
The surface to be painted must be clean, dry, and free of any contaminants.
Shake the can vigorously for 1 minute after the mixing balls sound. Spray from a distance of 25/30 cm, applying thin and quick layers, first horizontally and then vertically. It is advisable to spray two thin layers instead of one thick layer in order to obtain uniform coverage and avoid paint sags. Once the operation is completed reverse the can and push the nozzle until only gas comes out in order to prevent nozzle clogging.
Do not use on devices connected to the power grid and apply in ventilated areas.
They are ultra-fast drying paints and respecting drying and repainting times, they offer extraordinary results at a very economical price.
Paint whatever you want with PINTYPLUS.