Decorating Christmas with spray paint
Christmas is a time to bring out your creativity and enjoy with your family and friends the trend colors in the spray. And for this, we encourage you from Pintyplus to give joy and create Christmas decorations with our spray paint. For example, buy Christmas tree balls made of polystyrene or similar material, and personalize them as a family, making crafts with Pintyplus spray paint.
Decorating objects with Christmas motifs can be a fun activity: for example, we suggest you buy a doormat, create cardboard templates and decorate it with spray paint in red and gold colors on the edges and inside. An original way to welcome Santa Claus with joy and thus encourage him to leave you more gifts.
At Pintyplus we recommend using the water-based varnish spray for crafts, as it is a low-odor spray paint and has no toxicity. It also stands out thanks to its quick-drying and glossy finish that will enhance your Christmas decoration.
This new formulation is suitable for indoors. Protects, enhances, and waterproofs any surface such as drywall, plaster, marble, wood, resin, wicker, cork, ceramic, stone, bread crumbs, cardboard, mâché paper, etc.. including expanded polystyrene. Brightens up colors. Washable with soap and water within the first 15 minutes.
Another material that we can decorate is the picture frames since, with the unevenness of the contours, added to the color of the spray paint, you will create a very beautiful visual effect. In this way, you will also enhance the beauty of your photos or paintings.
To make this type of Christmas decorations with spray paint we will need:
- 1 Spray Pintyplus Art Water Based Varnish
- 1 bottle of Pintyplus ART & CRAFT glitter
- Diary paper
- Porexpan or similar material
Let your imagination run wild to bring joy to your home with Pintyplus.
With the different ranges of spray paint colors you can give your home the warmth and atmosphere with the tones that accompany Christmas:
- The golden color is associated with joy, optimism, and the light of the Christmas star.
- The color red evokes an association with passion and family love at Christmas time.
- The color green is associated with the hope of a better year, that we are all healthy, of our best wishes and progress.
- The color white is usually associated with snow, at the same time that it is an evocation of the purity, joy, faith, and luminosity of Christmas.
- The silver color reflects transparency, innocence, and that magical touch of Christmas.
Paint whatever you want with Pintyplus and… Merry Christmas!