The bumper spray paint is a special paint indicated to be applied on exposed plastic parts of cars. 2 in 1 product: long-lasting primer and final finish paint.
Types of bumper spray paints
- Smooth bumper spray paint: uniform matt coating which leaves a smooth surface free from rough particles.
- Textured bumper spray paint: with microspheres that provide texture and thickness.
Where to apply the bumper spray paint
This formulation, ideal for most plastics, has been conceived to repair and renew bumpers, spoilers, coatings, trim moldings, etc, in the automotive sector.
Technical characteristics of the bumper spray paint
- 400ml size
- Spreading = 2 m2
- Drying time is 2 hours, total drying in 4 hours.
- Repainted before 1 hour or after 5 days.
- Heat resistance: 90 ºC.
- Smooth matt or textured finish.
- High flexibility and adhesion.
- For interior and exterior uses.
- Black color in both finishes – smooth and textured.
How to use the bumper spray paint
The surface to be painted must be clean, dry, and free of any contaminants.
Shake the can vigorously for 1 minute after the mixing balls sound. Spray from a distance of 25/30 cm, applying thin and quick layers, first horizontally and then vertically. It is advisable to spray two thin layers instead of a thick one in order to obtain uniform coverage and avoid sagging.
Once the operation is completed, reverse the can and push the nozzle until only gas comes out.
Recommendations for use of the bumper spray paint
Apply the bumper spray paint in a well-ventilated area.