Not everything is painted; this time we focus on windshield de-icing spray. How many times have we arrived at our car in the morning only to find the windshield frozen, obstructing our visibility? With this spray from the Greenox family by Novasol Spray, we can put an end to this problem.
It is an indispensable tool for the winter months. It is a de-icer and ice remover. The concentrate comes in aerosol form, acting instantly on windshields, windows, locks, headlights, mirrors, and any part of the vehicle exposed to sub-zero temperatures. A small amount is sufficient to melt frost, snow, or ice.
How to use the Windshield De-icer Spray (400ml):
- Before applying the product, remove any excess snow using a plastic scraper.
- Shake the aerosol can and spray it from a distance of 20 cm onto the top of the windshield. Let it act for a few minutes.
- Use a plastic scraper or similar tool to remove the ice.
- If the ice layer is very thick, you may need to repeat the process.
- Finally, turn on the windshield wipers to clear any remaining ice.
Recommendations for using Greenox de-icer: In the evening or night, after parking the car outdoors, apply a thin layer of the spray on the windshield and other surfaces you want to protect. This will help prevent or delay the formation of ice overnight.
Once the aerosol can is empty, dispose of it in the yellow container.